Friday, May 28, 2010

Farewell...


I wonder how much dignity there is
On this world I’m living this moment
I guess it’s all just meaningless
Or maybe it’s coz I’m  little worn out

What kind of dream should I portray?
What sort of desire should I embracing?
When He is calling for me to that day
Well, I must answer it even my leg shaking

I’m a friend of sadness of troubles
Hoping for an astonishing tomorrow
A world colored by full of conflicts
I wonder how sturdy I paint that sorrow

Whether I’m smiling or weeping
Time always passed by
Whether I’m hoping or praying
Farewell would finally on my way

I thank You with full of my heart
For all those times given by You
I hope my name is on Your right chart
On the day I come to see You

 
F.  Keeper
17th May 2010
0823 AM
In front of Cotton Island





1 comment: